Monday 9 September 2013

Cards

I wasn't here for while but I was working hard on few projects and I didn't have much time to update my blogpage . But I'm back today with new cards and next few days I gonna publish few new things as well.
The first card was made for my friend's Grandmother. The card is blue-green with "Granny" accents:) I used papers from UHK Gallery and frame from Scrapiniec


The second card was made for my brother Marcin for his birthday.He is the big fan of soccer team Górnik Zabrze so I couldnt stop myself to make the card with their logo:D 
He was very excited when he got the card and he loves the design:)I love you :**Happy birthday Marcin 




The last card I made for Eoin from Marzena for his birthday. Card is made with motorbike as he really likes them:)











No comments:

Post a Comment