Thursday 3 July 2014

Cards from lovely papers:)

I know... it's while when I was here last time but Im very busy while organizig my wedding and usually I post my cards on my fb page. I got parcel from poland with new goodies and I working very hard on them. I love them so much:) thank you Mum:)))there is few cards which I made for different people , for different occasion.

This card was made for Somebody who really need good world now:) Thinking of You card


 This is birthday card folded in 3 


















I love this Wedding card. It reminds me of Poland



































Cards twins:) made for Mothers Day 



 First Holly Communion Card with personalized box



 Happy Birthday card with Key to happiness :)


Birthday Card in lovely blue and pink design with plastic flower attached
 Maya on bike with her son Ethan:)

 Baby Shower Card


 Christening Card

Estra large Birthday card for 21st birthday, have to be pink!




Thank You card. Sometimes we just need to say it to someone special





 Wedding Card



 
 Wedding Card. Love is in the air








Would you say its Aniversary card ?:)



Happy  Father's Day from lovely Alex













No comments:

Post a Comment