Tuesday 2 February 2016

Mint and Pink/ Diabelski Młyn wyzwanie scrapowe

Hi Everyone,
Today I gonna show you LO I made for Moodboard Mru at http://diabelskimlyn.blogspot.ie/2016/01/moodboard-mru.html


The inspiration board was very challenging and I decide to make moodboard with typewriter as I love them so much and I use them a lot in my cards.






The colours I used were mint and pink usually pastels.
have a look on my final project here:
in three words i would say TYPEWRITER, camera, feather
I used Scrapiniec chipboards and flowers from Agnieszka Cebula and wild orchid.
I hope you like my inspiration and remember 
Capture the moment:))
























2 comments:

  1. amazing LO :) thank you for joining us at Diabelski Młyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo fajne LO, kolory cudne i tak wiele elementów z moodboardu. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Diabelskiego Młyna :)

    ReplyDelete